Check out the feedback down below and the gameplay here (the 2d game):
1. The story seem interesting. I wish to find out more, also, I liked how environment tell something as well (a torn up tent, for exepmle)
2. I like the concept of solving puzzles (especially liked the Morse code one))
3. I like the style - there are a lot of details, the scenes are picturesque and deep.
Disadvantages (and propositions):
1. There is something wrong with proportion - maybe hero should get smaller when he goes towards the background, so he doesn't get bigger than the house.
2. There are lots of bugs - Sometimes hero won't move, sometimes things from the tent fall twice, and sometimes the puzzle son't work (it says that I solved it but nothing after that changes).
3. There is no music - I had to add it in the vid, it was not hard but made a nice addition to the gameplay)
Overall: I liked the idea and I see the potential, but there is still a lot to be done.